Posted in yttgemgvnyaj

How noble baby baby Adwords the highest profit nobility which keywords price

although many people believe that search is not important, but the noble baby Adwords advertising to the company’s profit still can not be ignored. Keyword bidding, the keyword is the most popular, the highest price of

"insurance" and "cost per click" the highest bid is $54.91, the key revenue accounted for Adwords of the total income of 24%.

insurance (Insurance), (Loans), mortgage loans (Mortgage).

 

Wordstream analyst Larry Kim said

many lawyers looking for customers, in order to get a customer, they can pay 50-100 hits the cost, because they can earn back in a lawsuit for several years, at the same time for $500/ hours.

followed, the most expensive of the fourth key words is "lawyer" (Attorney).

20 key

said the baby aristocratic profit model, we all know advertising. But for the specific circumstances, most people may not know. WordSteam this piece of information provides a good perspective.

income before Adwords accounted for 70% of total revenues, various key classes of the remaining 30% of the revenue generated from about 1000 in, or "long tail keywords".

?The ranking of the top three

"loans" and "cost per click" the highest bid is $44.28, the key revenue accounted for Adwords of the total income of 12.8%.

noble baby from the third quarter of 2010 to the second quarter of 2011, total revenue was $33 billion 300 million, of which advertising revenue is $32 billion 200 million. That is to say, the noble baby 97% of revenue from advertising.

 

appeared in a strange words were the top 20 "umbilical cord blood" (Cord Blood). Kim told the Wired website, such as those rich parents save their children’s umbilical cord industry, they believe that umbilical cord stem cells to cure the future of the disease. Umbilical cord blood preservation requires a lot of expenses.

via Wired

"mortgage" and "cost per click" the highest bid is $47.12, the key revenue accounted for Adwords of the total income of 9%.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *